This training allows:
- to adapt its designs to the constraints and advantages of 3D printing,
- understand and use the software used to print in 3D,
- understand and use a Qualup 3D printer,
- to operate and maintain a 3D printer,
- identify existing technologies,
- to define the challenges and techniques of 3D printing.
- Presentation of 3D printing state of the art and uses
- Theory and use of 3D printing software
- Design rules for 3D printing
- Import and export of 3D CAD models
- Case study and manufacture of a part
- Maintenance of a 3D printer
Future users and operators of 3D printers, in a professional environment.
- Industrial Designer
- Manufacturing technician
from the following professions: plastics, mechanics, manufacturing of goods
in all fields, such as: automotive, aeronautics, medical, capital goods, energy…
but also: 3D computer graphics designer, architect, model maker,
or generally any person who wishes to practice 3D printing.
No specific prerequisites are required for this training.
A familiarity with computers and an enthusiasm for 3D printing technology will contribute to the success of the training.
All the necessary software will be provided, but participants will have to install it on their computers.
Computers are not provided by Qualup
Whether the training takes place on site or remotely, all our training courses are eligible for support by the Joint Authorised Collector Organisation (OPCA) or Competence Operators.
Qualup has a registration number at the DIRRECTE and is DATADOCK approved.
We do everything possible to simplify your procedures and provide all the documents necessary to establish a training plan
Download the training program
Please fill in the form below to receive the documents by email.