- Dimensions: Diameter 405mm x 800mm high.
- Z Resolution : 0.0056mm (<6µm)
- XY Resolution : 0.01mm (Variable due to the Delta Technology, 10µm in the center and better in the outside)
- Weight: 15Kg to 18Kgs (33lbs to 39lbs).
- Printing Area: Single head 180mm diameter x 200mm tall ( 7" diameter x 7.8" tall approximately), Dual Head : Dia~158x200mm.
- Heated build platform (temperature up to 120°C ) and easily removeable build plate.
- Semi Automatic Bed leveling.
- Printing resolution: 0.15 to 0.45mm Z layer thickness.
- PLA, ABS, HIPS print capability, using 1.75mm filament, 1 kg spool (Dia 160mm x 90mm)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.2 to 0.8 mm.
- Delta robot principle.
- Rigid carbon fiber arms.
- Three Spheres System Printhead with strong Magnetic rod ends.
- Linear guideway + Carriages MGN12C
- Robust Aluminum / Stainless Steel frame CNC Laser Cut
- Double Drive Extruder.
- Motherboard Megatronic V3.0 (control up to 6 stepper motors).
- Step-by-step assembly instructions provided through download. Where each step includes one or more detailed 3D views.
- Stainless steel screws and nuts for all components.
- All wires are pre wired with Molex connectors, there is no need for any soldering, nor wiring.
- Everything is sorted in sealed plastics bags with numbers corresponding to the steps in the assembly instructions.
- Laser CNC cut Aluminium with thicknesses 1 to 6 mm.
- All parts are made with laser cut precision, no need for calibration or adjusting geometry. The only geometric calibration required is the Z (height) and level of the print bed in relation to the extruder.
Extruder (One or Two)
Extrusion head (Single)
Extrusion head (Dual)
- Mother Board: Arduino ATMega2560 MEGATRONICS 3.0 with Firmware configured and uploaded.
- Power Supply : Input 110/220V, Output 12V/30A.
- 1.50m 110/220 power cable for German-French plug included (others power cable: US, UK etc. available on demand).
- Connection to PC: USB 2.0. Option : RJ45 with Raspberry Pi/ Octoprint.
- USB cable 1.80 meter lenght included.
All wiring with Molex connectors, wire protection by polyolefin binding.
Lights (Enclosure Option)
- 2 x 12V LED Lines.
Wiring with Molex connectors.
- Free preconfigured software delivered through download. KISSlicer and RepetierHost.
- All-in-one installation setup provided for Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7 and 8.
- Compatible with most open-source 3D printer software.
What is not included
- Printing Material.
- Tools for assembly. A list of required tools is provided in the assembly instructions manual, click here to download (4Mb).
Pre Assembled Parts
For ease of assembly, the Pre Assembled Parts option provides you with the following conveniences:
- The filament extruder is completely assembled and calibrated, tested settings have been preloaded in the Megatronics control board which is included in your order.
- The three linear guideway are assembled in the rails including the channels for cables and wires .
Extrusion Head and guide cable will arrive pre assembled. This way the extrusion head and filament/cable guide can easily be installed by plugging in the Molex connectors and linking the magnetic rod ends to the spheres on the bottom plate of the extrusion head. The extrusion head will furthermore be be tested to be fully functional before shipping. The assembly includes the following parts:
- The hot end with wiring.
- Three Sphere Plate.
- PTFE Tube.
- Fan, including bended support.
- Wago connectors with wiring.
The removable build plate will come with a plastic film applied ready for printing.
- Laser cut Aluminium Sheet thickness: 2.0 mm.
Waterjet Cut PEI thickness: close to 1.0 mm.
Printed Part Heater
- Includes 110V or 220V - 350W Aluminium Part heater with Fan.
- Aluminium Support Bracket.
- 3-32V DC / 24-380VAC Static Relay.
- Screws and nuts.
- Wires with Molex connectors.
- Raspberry Pi B+.
- Box for Raspberry Pi and Velcro support.
- 12V-5V power DC Converter, cables and Molex connectors for Raspberry Pi.
- RJ45 panel female connector + RJ45 Wire.
- Usb Cable (USB B 90°/USB A).
SD Card 16Gb (included Linux/Octopi preloaded and configured).
- Camera 1080x768 for Raspberry Pi B+ (Need Autononomous Printing).
- Laser Cut Aluminium Camera Support.
- Camera Enclosure / Screws.
- Camera Wire 700mm + Wire Protection.
Specifications are subject to change without notice for technical improvement.