Interactive 3D view
Click the arrow button to initiate a interactive 3D view of the DualHead, use the mouse with click and drag to change orientation and the mouse wheel to zoom. Interaction is already possible during the loading process. Works also on mobile/tablet! Use one finger to drag and change orientation and pinch to zoom.
Full Metal Extrusion Head
- Ultra compact and Lightweight design (less than 200grams including mechanism)
- Rotating support and Inclinated Nozzles
- 1 x Metal Gear Servo IGUS Ball end for Rotation Axis & Rotation Link
- Laser Cut Aluminium and Stainless Steel Components
- 2 x Stainless Steel Thermal Break
- 2 x 12V40W Ceramic Heater
- 2 x Thermocouple 260°C (Option 360°)
- 1 x 30x30x15mm 10.0m3/hour
- Fan Enclosure and Air guide
- PTFE Tubing, Wiring with Molex connectors, Professionnal Fittings and Wire Protection by polyolefin braided hose.
- Hi-Torque Nema23 Motor
- Double drive unit with automatic wire diameter variation compensation.
- Robust double groove driving system (1.75mm filament), excluding any wire slip and wire marks.
- Laser Cut Aluminium
- 2 x PA6.6 30%Fiber Glass Gears with 2 Aluminium Gorges
- Automatic tension system with polyurethane spring.
- Maintenance and setup simplified.
- Screws and Nuts for Fixing plate.
Choose your desired nozzle dimension from the range of 0.4mm to 0.8 mm. The 0.5 mm size is generally a default nozzle size used by printer.
Hi Temperature Head
Select this option to have the possibility to print at higher temperatures. Allows for printing up to 360 degrees Celsius. Note, the default temperature of the extruder nozzle without this option is 260 degrees Celsius.
Video of the dual extruder in action (prototype shown).