Click on the links below to download the latest KISSlicer versions:
Unzip in your KISSlicer Folder
Hot-End Cooler Files
June 12, 2014
Click on the picture below to maximize
Click on the button below to download a zip file containing the STL file and a Gcode File
- Does not work with Version 1.0 and 1.1 of SpiderBot (needs Magnetic Ball-ends)
- Print with ABS only (do not use PLA)
SpiderBot Repetier Firmware
SpiderBot 1.5.0 Repetier Firmware May 28, 2014 :
SpiderBot Software Pack Releases
SpiderBot Software Pack 1.5.0b May 12, 2014 :
Firmware 0.91g, Documentation revision 22b(minor upgrade)
1. New Main Body Anodized Rails (better moment of inertia)
2. New Linear Guideways (no play adjustment needed)
3. New Ball support plates on Linear Guideways (lighter)
4. New Magnets in Ball ends (diameter 6.0mm now was 4.0mm before, 1.5 to
2 times stronger)
5. New ends and magnets support (better guidance)
6. New cables channels
7. Documentation rewritten
8. Minor improvements
SpiderBot Software Pack 1.4.0 March 2014 :
Firmware 0.91g, Documentation revision 20b
1. New Megatronics V3.0 Board
2. New wiring and connectors according to the Megatronics V3.0
3. Option for Part Heater
4. New Bed Insulation for Part Heater
5. Modifications in the documentation
SpiderBot Software Pack 1.3.0c January 2014 :
Firmware 0.91f, Documentation revision 19a
1. New Middle plate
2. New Firmware with Semi Automatic bed leveling
3. Modification in documentation
SpiderBot Software Pack 1.2.3 October 2013 :
Firmware 0.82, Documentation revision 15
1. Magnetic Rod End.
2. 3 Spheres System on head.
3. Support with sphere on carriages.
4. Extruder top plate and Fan support on Hotend.
5. Upgraded Documentation.
6. Several minor modifications and checks added.
7. Increased size of Extruder hole to Dia 2.50mm (material was difficult to take off)
8. Added option for Central Fan
9. New more fexible wrap for Extruder/Hot end hose (previous was spiral Wrap)
10. Modification in documentation
SpiderBot Software Pack 1.1.0 July 2013 :
Firmware 0.82, Documentation revision 9
1. New aluminium rod end on carbon arms and new glue.
2. Added a flat on the stepper motors axis
3. New Pololu Drivers, easier to configure
4. Completely new Adjustable Carriages with lighter Igus component
5. Added nuts on tension belt bearing Axis
6. Modification of the belt tension Tool to work with a standard 1.5 liter water
7. Several modifications in the documentation
8. Several minor modifications and checks added
SpiderBot Software Pack 1.0.0 May 2013 :
1. First release