We are proud to reveal the V1.5 incremental update of the SpiderBot 3D Printer. The V1.5 Update contains:
– New Main Body Anodized Rails for improved moment of inertia. – Improved Linear Guideways (lighter and play adjustment is no longer needed). – Larger Magnets in Ball ends
Continue reading to see images and more details.
1. New Main Body Anodized Rails for improved moment of inertia.
2. New Linear Guideways (lighter and play adjustment is no longer needed).
3. New Ball support plates on Linear Guideways (lighter).
4. New Magnets in Ball ends (the diameter increased from 4.0 mm to 6.0mm, resulting in a 1.5 – 2 times stronger connection).
5. New Rod-end and magnet support (for improved guidance). 6. New cables channels and LED strip position (protected inside the rails).
7. The Assembly Manual has been rewritten to reflect the above changes and now features higher quality images.
As always, for existing customers it is possible to upgrade to this version… If you already own a SpiderBot and want to upgrade completely or partially to version 1.5.0 please contact us at pboichut[at]spiderbot.eu.