We are proud to reveal the V1.7 incremental update of the SpiderBot 3D Printer. The V1.7 Update contains:
– Improved Pololu Drivers, the resolution of the Spiderbot 3D printer, is now 6µm in Z and 9µm in XY.
– Redesigned Hot End internal components.
Continue reading to see images and more details.
SpiderBot v1.7.0 is in stock and the current lead time is 4 to 6 days (depending on choosing the pre-assembly option).
1. With new Pololu Drivers the resolution of Spiderbot, is now 6µm in Z and 9µm in XY.
High current driver capable up to 2.2A,
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Protection against over-temperature and over-current
2. New HotEnd internal components (easier to maintain, each individual spare part can be changed easily now)
3. Modifications in Assembly Manual