SpiderBot 3.0 Preview !
After near one year of development, we are happy to announce the V3.0 of SpiderBot will be released in a couple of weeks. This version benefits from several research and evolutions of the ABSolute2…
What’s New :
– New Three Spheres System : – Magnets dia 8.0mmx25mm lenght (2.7Kg) – 9 Spheres dia 18.0mm case-hardened steel – New magnets supports – Strong carbon fiber arms dia 14.00mm – New 3 spheres plate – New carriage supports – 32bits Motherboard Ultratronics 1.0 with 1/128e stepper drivers, for smooth and fast moves
– Controled heated chamber Up to 60°C by thermistor – New stainless steel heater for chamber (easier maintenance) – Improvement in filament guidance in the extruder and heads – New filament spool support (accept standard Dia 200mm, with still possibility to use Dia 160mm spools) – Bed leveling autocalibration before each print (we use original BLTouch from Antclabs)
– New single head including : – Integrated bed leveling (BLTouch) – J-Head fixation “norm”, you can change the head easily and swap to an E3D, Dyze Design, J-Head… – New Enclosure of head (The STL / STEP files of enclosures are available on request)
– Completely new dual head Including : – Integrated Bed leveling (BLTouch) – Full metal ball joints for tilting mechanism (instead of IGUS plastic ball joint) – 2 cooling Fans – New servo motor : bigger size, metal gears, control rod with metal ball joint (more robust, better accuracy) – New enclosure
– Several minor improvement